FANDOM


N eclair R eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclairLR logoAGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimited TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagFlash Tag
Cards

INT LR Goku
Courage to the Max!
Goku
Max LvL
Rarity
Type
Cost
150
LR Rarity
SINT icon
99
INT LR Goku artwork
Card 1014500 sp phrase
Card 1014500 sp02 phrase
Disambiguation
Origin of art
Special Skill
St 0003 HP Boost Diverse Super St 0100 Ki Boost Passive ST Evade
Stage Skill
News banner event zbattle 011 small
Leader Skill
All Types Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%
Super atk Power Pole (12-17 Ki)
Courageous Adventure (18+ Ki)
Causes colossal damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy[1]
Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy and raises Super Class allies' ATK by 30% for 1 turn
Passive skill Trusty Power Pole and Flying Nimbus
Super Class allies' Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +30%; medium chance[2] to evade enemy's attack (including Super Attack); Super Class allies' ATK & DEF +20% in addition when HP is 50% or below
Link skill
All in the Family
DEF +15%
- Z Fighters
ATK +15%
- Saiyan Warrior Race
ATK +700
- The Saiyan Lineage
Ki +1
- Experienced Fighters
ATK +10%
- Courage
Ki +1
- Legendary Power
ATK +5000 when Super Attack is launched
Category
Pure Saiyans
Ki meter
Ki meter LR 2 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
4547
15006
17006
20006
Atk
3841
12678
14678
17678
Def
2030
6700
8700
11700
How to obtain
EN news banner event 710 small
Additional Information

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140%; 24 Ki Multiplier is 200% (full 12-24 Ki Multipliers table)
► Maximum Super Attack level is 20, which increases the SA multiplier by an additional 30%


  1. 20% chance to stun the enemy for 2 turns
  2. 25% chance to evade enemy's attack



Verified