Hey, could you edit MediaWiki:Wikia.css? Staff's hyperlink colors don't appear in forums, comments, and message walls because Fandom switched from "http" to "https" in the url. Go to the staff colors list and you'll see full links like:
Oh I thought an admin had intentionally done that for some reason.
I'm actually fine with our colors not showing up in forums and comments. I feel the presence of mods and admins may dominate conversations and people may subconsciously be inclined to side with us or see us as an authority on conversations that aren't about moderating. Like I feel only Discussion Moderators should have color in forums and comments. (But Message Walls definitely should display all mods/admins' colors)
Don't get me wrong this is really minor and I don't care that much either way.
I was wondering... does anyone know why some staff members have their title displayed next to their username in the comments, while other don't?
At first I thought it was just me and Enderverse because we were new, but then I noticed that Comrade also doesn't have his title displayed, and he's an admin. It just seems a bit weird to me, that's all.
Well, Comrade's hasn't been updated, so it still shows "Dragonballgtgoku." And for Horus and Ender, they just haven't been added yet. You can see below content mod sections that only me, Matt, and Mazda are there.
All gashas from japan will have one SSR garranteed from now on. the last card of a multi will always be an SSR. 5% chance of Featured char, and 95% chance of none featured cards (for others, it is 5%-5%).
Would you please make a blog post about it so everyone may know? Twitter dataminers got ithe info out
thabnk you for that, i thought a blog post would make it known for all players. After that, players who are interrested in the gasha pages will be also able to find the info there, especially that the category page gasha, is in the upper tab. Also i didn't know the rates were metioned on the gasha pages! Thank you for that!
This is the official Japanese Twitter, it’s all in Japanese, but you can use google translate to get a pretty good translation. (My phone automatically translates Japanese pages to English, so if your device has that feature too then you could use that also.) But idk if there’s an Global twitter though, (I don’t think there is).
The Dokkan Twitter basically shows everything that appears in the “news” section, but from time to time, it will reveal stats and passives for new characters like Dokkan Fest characters, new LRs, and some rebirths, and will show their Super Attacks along with them most of the time.
I’m not saying Dragon Ball as a franchise won’t continue sometime in the future, because TOEI even said the franchise would go on, (but we don’t know if they meant the anime, or just the games) and Toriyama said that the manga would continue (but he didn’t specify what “continue” meant, either until the end of the ToP, or beyond that, we don’t know), but for the Super anime, it’s done. There’s only movies now.