Hello to all the new contributors!
First of all, thanks for your help, you are putting a lot of efforts in this community, and thanks to that, this database will not die.
Nevertheless, we kindly ask you to strictly follow the templates and the way of working used in the past. If you don't know how to do something, feel free to ask, tons of contributors can help you. Indeed, it takes more time to check and correct everything than to create a page from scratch.
Common "errors" we see (it's no big deal, but on a big scale, it takes hours to correct):
- Thumbnails of cards (wrong size or bad quality picture)
- When you add a new card, please add it in the associated link page
- Only create a page if you are 100% sure of the name of the card and the spelling, otherwise redirection will be made if modified which is painful to mitigate.
Good game everyone and keep helping the community!
Thanks for your support
- Change only Japanese Names to Global Names as necessary.
- Experienced Contributors: Replacing images , Overwrite Japanese images with Global images as it saves alot of work.
- Renaming the page isn't enough, please help the site work smoothly by changing the name of the character on all their retrospective pages.
- Disambiguation page: important as info must be true in the disambiguation
- Awakening Medal page: important for accurate information
- Events Page: important, as this is where the character is farmable, an enemy or a drop.
- Dokkan Section: most important, as it is the page that links to the previous or next version of the character.
- Link Skills pages: 7 pages max, 14 if a new dokkan character.
- Category pages: 1 or more pages
- Other pages: All Cards by N°, Special Characters With Special Abilities, Leveling Super Attack Guide