All of these characters can Transcend their Super Attacks past 10 all the way up to 15
- Super Strike is the 2nd stage and/or 3rd stage of a strike event.
- The stage features the strike character in 2 forms. First, the SR form, then, the SSR form.
- The SR form can only attack once per turn, while the SSR form can attack 2 or 3 times a turn.
- SR form only has 1 health bar, and SSR form has 2 bars. Some even have 3 bars.
- An old gimmick of the stage is the Team Cost. Team Cost for all 6 cards combine with a friend's card must not exceed 100, or you cannot proceed with the stage.This is not in effect anymore and you are free to choose any team you like.
- You have to bring the most cost efficient/effective characters to beat the stage. (Stunner, Guarder/Blocker, Super Vegito. etc)
- Once the boss is defeated, the awakening medals for that card will drop. 7 medals are needed in total for dokkan awakening.
- A stone is rewarded for the first clear, and the mission page will feature another stone for beating the stage.
Farmable cards for easy maxing of SA; Versatile Nuker. The (Left Image) is the Dokkan Awakened version that can be paired with the Undying Superpower Goku (GT) for 4 link skills boost. Both are versatile Nukers.
Decent links; Farmable SA cards. Currently on Global, Super Strike Vegeta AGL pairs with King Vegeta with the most link skills. As a leader, (Left image) boosts Ki +3 for INT-PHY; Passive Skill boosts Ki +4 on Self when HP =< 80%. As a leader, (Right image) boosts Ki +3 for INT; Passive Skill boosts Ki +3 on Self when HP =< 50%.
Hard Hitter; Low Team Cost; Farmable SA cards; Does not require full Ki bar to launch SA. As a leader, (Left image) boosts Ki +3 for PHY-INT; Passive Skill boosts ATK +40% on Self when Ki >= 6. As a leader, (Right image) boosts Ki +3 for PHY; Passive SKill boosts ATK +32% on Self when Ki >= 7. Launching SA with either can Lower ATK.
Low cost super strike card; Farmable SA cards. As a leader, (Left image) boosts Ki +3 for PHY-STR; Passive Skill reduces All enemies' ATK by -25%; SA Lowers ATK. As a leader, (Right image) boosts Ki +3 for PHY; Passive SKill reduces All enemies' ATK by -10%; SA Lowers ATK.
Hard Hitter; Low team cost; Farmable SA cards. As a leader, (Left image) boosts Ki +3 for AGL-TEQ; Passive Skill boosts +40% ATK on Self when Ki >= 6. As a leader, (Right image) boosts Ki +3 for AGL; Passive Skill boosts +40% ATK on Self when Ki >=8.
Farmable SA cards; Low team cost; SA Lowers DEF. Can be paired in the same team with Cell (Perfect Form), reducing damage by -20% for Team, and boosts from 3 link skills.
Decent Hitter; Low team cost; Farmable SA cards; Links well with strike characters. As a leader, (Left image) boosts Ki +3 for AGL-STR; Passive Skill boosts Team's ATK +15% when HP >= 50%. As a leader, (Right image) boosts Ki +3 for AGL; Passive Skill boosts Team's ATK +10% when HP >=50%.
Free card from WT; reduces STR ATK-DEF by -30%; Passive Skill boosts AGL; Can be paired with Terrible Declaration Cooler (Coora) AGL obtainable from the Baba's shop.
As a leader, (Left image) boosts Ki +3 for STR-AGL. As a leader, (Right image) boosts Ki +3 for STR. (Left image) does not require full Ki bar to launch SA, and at SA 15 can deal around + 80k damage when Passive Skill triggers. (Left image) has a 20% chance to stun for 2 turns.
Hard Hitters; Heavy Hitting Counter Attacker; Significantly reduces damage (aka Blocker). As a leader and friend, (Left image) boosts Ki +3, and HP-ATK-DEF +70% for AGL. As a leader and friend, (Right image) boosts Ki +2, and HP-ATK-DEF +50% for AGL. Launching SA with either will boost Team's ATK for 1 turn. Can Block and Counter normal attacks (that make Super Strikes a joke).
Hard Hitter; Boosts Ki +3 for Team; Passive Skill boosts ATK, and adds versatility, allowing normal ATK and SA to be effective vs opponents of any type; Useful for all events but take care about its 48 cost.
Most time-cost effective way to obtain a lv.15 super attack.
- First, for example, obtain 15 of the character type = x15
- Then keep training + wisely together so that you end up with 2 cards with S.A that will add up to 15 =
- SA lvl 7/10; and, Awakened to SSR lvl 80
- SA lvl 8/10; and, Awakened to SSR lvl 80
- Collect the needed awakening medals. Example = x14 whereby the medals drop is 100% guaranteed.
- Awaken SA 7/10 and SA 8/10, into SA 7/10 and SA 8/10
- When you train your Dokkan Awakened Cards together they will add up all the super attack levels and become,
- SA lvl 15/15.
- Do your celebratory dance!
Why would i want to do it this way when i can get Mecha Frieza cards for free and level up the super attack by training one-by-one? Well, the SA level up from training has 5% training chance due to not being Z-awoken, while has 50% training chance. This means that it is not 100% guaranteed -- neither is the card drop from the event. So you may/may not get him for winning and you may/may not even level up your super attack either. This method means you only need to ever get the cards to drop 15 times, but you need to get the medals 7 more times (with a 100% drop guaranteed).
Although this method is the most expensive way Zeni-wise, this method is also the cheapest way with regards to stamina use. It is a 100% guaranteed for leveling up super attack level.