- Omega Shenron, Dracula Man, SS3 Vegeta, and Super Gogeta should be using their SA every turn if possible. +6 ki and frequent ki changing should keep your ki full almost every turn. Avoid giving ki to Fasha and SS Goten unless it is to set up a large chain for someone else.
- Use a Senzu Bean if you get nervous, but permanently lowered attack, sealed supers, and high defense mean you should only be taking a few thousand damage per turn.
- Use first round to set up rotation.
- Round 1: Omega Shenron, Dracula Man, Rotation
- Round 2: Omega Shenron, Super Gogeta (round 1)/SS3 Vegeta (round 2+3), Rotation
- Alternating Omega Shenron will keep attack (and possibly defense) permanently lowered. Sealing last for the current and next turn, so Dracula Man every other turn will keep super permanently sealed. Super Gogeta and SS3 Vegeta both link well with Omega Shenron. Super Gogeta will get both a type and alignment bonus, and is capable of dispatching Vegeta in round 1. SS3 Vegeta will have a total of +210% attack and defense, but will not get an alignment bonus.
- Fasha and SS Goten are used for ki changing.
- Feel free to replace Super Gogeta or SS3 Vegeta for another ki changer/battery, like Unprecedented Majin Majin Buu (Good) or Ki Focus Master Roshi (Max Power).