|<b>Explanation, Alteration, Suggestions</b>
- This is your basic Double God Lead Mono AGL team. First things first, this is -not- an ideal team, but this is the team I have, and I've been winning without stones consistently. Here's how it breaks down. I'm assuming you know how character rotations work, because it is VITAL to this fight. If you don't, click here first, because maintaining proper Ki links and the all important Power Bestowed by God is crucial.
- Rotation 1 is Super Vegito and Ultimate Gohan. They share numerous healthy links, but its mostly about the all-important "Power Bestowed by God" link. Use Vegito to block attacks where you can for that counter strike, hit hard, and don't look back. If you don't have this, you won't win with this team. If you have to choose, give Gohan the super attack; he deals more damage, and a lucky stun can be a godsend.
- Rotation 2 is much more flexible. You'll note the (*) by Kaioken God and SS3 goku? They're my team 2. They share Over in a Flash (+3 ki), fierce battle, and probably at least 1 other. If SS3 goes first, he can lower defense so that Kaioken God can drop the hammer. Here's the thing though, you can absolutely swap Kaioken God Goku out for a second Vegito... if you have one. I don't. If you take double vegito lead, then also swap SS3 goku out for someone who lints better with Vegito. AGL Gotenks is ideal for the Fused Fighter/Shocking speed combo. Again, prioritize the super attack for who deals the most damage: IE, Kaioken god (Or Gotenks.)
- Your 3 "spare" characters can honestly be any 3 powerful AGL characters you happen to have. Kid Buu gives healing, Whis gives healing and decent stuns, and the "Leaping higher" Goku has some nice links (And clutch stuns.) If you have the UR AGL Great Saiyaman, I think he lowers enemy attack, and he'd be handy, but again, bring what you have. Shocking Speed or Prepared for Battle characters will link in nicely to Kaioken Goku and Super Vegito/gohan, so bring those if you want loads o' super attacks.
- STAGE 1: First off, Items. I took Senzu, Whis, Fruit of Might, and Dende*. You can mix that around a little bit, but Whis/Icarus is required. 1, you just want to survive 4 rounds. Whis lasts two rounds, and you get two of them. Use them both here, its where they're needed most. If you get lucky and one of your units lands a clutch stun, it'll save you a TON of stress, but between your massive health bar and vegito blocks, you -will- survive. Probably need to spend a healing item (or two), but that's okay, this is the hardest part. Try to get your rotations set up correctly, because the MOMENT stage 1 is finished, you need to come out swinging.
- STAGE 2: He's STR now, and vulnerable for 4 turns. Pop fruit of tree of might and hammer him. Nothing pretty, nothing elegant, just hit him so hard he'll think that fist was a freight train made entirely of other smaller freight trains. 2 fruits buys you 4 turns of almost guaranteed super attacks, and you want to inflict as much pain as possible.
- STAGE 3: Here's where things get tricky. In stage 3 Buu has a chance to heal for 400,000 health, an entire health bar. If you keep Vegito next to Gohan, you get power bestowed by god for 50% of the fight, so cross your fingers and hope he only tries to heal when you can negate it. Again, getting a rare and lucky stun here can save you some headaches. Keep hitting him, heal when you need to.
- STAGE 4: You're running out of time. This buu is the second weakest in the fight, and due to the truly massive health pool, Vegito blocks and Kid Buu heals should make this a breeze, but your health bar isn't the issue. This is usually where I'm able to finish him.
- STAGE 5: Time's up. Kill him here or abandon all hope.
- STAGE 6: If you make it to stage 6, the fight is lost. The TEQ kid buu here is as powerful as the INT from stage 1, except now he has type advantage. You get 1 turn before he dunks you through the floor; his super hits for 100K, and his basics hit for 20K each. You can burn a full heal every turn to buy a little time to crawl to the finish, but if he knocks you down, don't waste a dragon stone.
- It is possible to swap Dende out for a ghost usher. You have less healing, and the first half of the fight is more risky, but a ghost usher can prevent Buu from healing, and that's damn handy when your main enemy is time. If you take Whis, you should be alright, but I've been rolling the dice with the Power Bestowed by god link, and that turns 400K healing into a measly 12K; laughably small. Even when he does heal, I've still had enough damage to burn through him, so I'll keep my dende's.
- Alternatively, you can dig into the stash and use some -really- rare items. I found one that gave 3/4 a health bar and attack up for two turns (Future Bulma, I think), and one that gave 50% health with a high damage reduction... but I only had 4 of each. That said, this is the kind of fight you save those items for, so don't feel guilty about digging deep. If you use Future Bulma at the beginning of stage 2, it tops you off just fine for the rest of the fight, and adds damage where it counts. Either way, look at your support items and see if you have some epic ones hiding that would be useful.
- Again, this isn't a perfect team. I'd LOVE to swap the leaping higher goku for a second vegito, but again, this is what I had, and I have 4 consecutive wins without using stones. Fight hard, fellow Saiyans.