This is a work in progress.
For editing you need to click on the edit button in the wanted section.
Editing will bring you to their individual articles. For example, editing any section of the Super AGL tier list will bring you to the "Tier List: Super AGL" article itself.
The tier list is a list which ranks units on their importance, effect, and relevance in the current meta of the game.
There are multiple team types in the game, such as Super/Extreme of 'Color' types, then Super/Extreme in general, and finally Category teams.
Units will fall into 6 different sections:
- S Tier is for the units at the top of their class. They are excellent additions and in some cases, optimal. This includes practically all of the leader units for that type and/or Category.
- A Tier is the tier after. Units in this rank are nice additions to their respective teams, and will generally assist in the building of a good team. They may suffer from a few drawbacks but are otherwise solid.
- B Tier is for filler units. They suffer from several things which prevent them from ascending higher but can be used until better units are obtained.
- C Tier is for units that suffer many drawbacks and lack a place on their team, and are only usable if you have no one else.
- D Tier is for units who severely under-perform even as fillers and will rarely find a place in your team.
- F Tier is for cards who have no redeeming qualities and shouldn't be used.
- Honorable Mentions Tier is not necessarily worse than F Tier. It is reserved for cards that have some useful mechanic or specific use for some situations. They are not staple units. Alternatively, it is for cards that don't fit the type/Category of that list but are capable of subbing onto that team, sometimes better than cards that are of that type/Category. They do benefit from the inferior secondary leader skill of the ideal leader, however.
Units are ranked from a general standpoint. The "usefulness" of a unit may vary from player to player based on their collection of units. Additionally, units are not just ranked by their damage output. Features like tanking and support for other cards are considered as well.
When adding a unit that is in multiple lists (as is true for many Category cards), be sure to change the description of the character to one that reflects its role in that specific list. Don't just copy a description about its original role in the other list(s).
The symbol underneath a unit's portrait means that the unit is one of the possible leaders for that team, having a leader skill that provides ki and boosts two or three stats for that type/Category.
- Super AGL
- Extreme AGL
- Super TEQ
- Extreme TEQ
- Super INT
- Extreme INT
- Super STR
- Extreme STR
- Super PHY
- Extreme PHY
- Ginyu Force
- Hybrid Saiyans
- Low-Class Warrior
- Majin Buu Saga
- Movie Bosses
- Namek Saga
- Peppy Gals
- Realm of Gods
- Resurrected Warriors
- Shadow Dragon Saga
- Super Saiyan 3
- Universe Survival Saga
- World Tournament