This is a work in progress.
For editing you need to click on the edit button in the wanted section.
To edit individual tier lists you need to navigate to their individual articles. For example, in order to edit the tier list for Super AGL, go to the "Tier List: Super AGL" article itself.
The tier list is a list which ranks units on their importance, effect, and relevance in the current meta of the game.
There are multiple team types in the game, such as Super/Extreme of 'Color' types, then Super/Extreme in general, and finally Category teams.
Units will fall into 6 different sections:
- S Tier is for the units at the top of their class. They are excellent additions and in some cases, optimal. This includes practically all of the leader units for that type and/or Category.
- A Tier is the tier after. Units in this rank are nice additions to their respective teams, and will generally assist in the building of a good team. They may suffer from a few drawbacks but are otherwise solid.
- B Tier is for filler units. They suffer from several things which prevent them from ascending higher but can be used until better units are obtained.
- C Tier is for units that suffer many drawbacks and lack a place on their team, and are only usable if you have no one else.
- D Tier is for units who severely under-perform even as fillers and will rarely find a place in your team.
- F Tier is for cards who have no redeeming qualities and shouldn't be used.
As an important reminder, units are ranked from a general standpoint. The "usefulness" of a unit may vary from player to player based on their collection of units. Additionally, units are not just ranked by their damage output. Features like tanking and support for other cards are considered as well.
Due to the massive number of Super and Extreme units, only 30 units will be ranked for the general Super and Extreme teams.
When adding a unit that is in multiple lists (as is true for many Category cards), be sure to change the description of the character to one that reflects its role in that specific list. Don't just copy a description about its original role in the other list(s).
If you believe a unit is incorrectly placed, comment for an overview of the unit.
The symbol underneath the unit's portrait means that the unit is one of the ideal leaders for that team, having a leader skill that specifically provides ki and boosts all three HP, ATK, & DEF stats for that type/Category.
- Super AGL
- Extreme AGL
- Super TEQ
- Extreme TEQ
- Super INT
- Extreme INT
- Super STR
- Extreme STR
- Super PHY
- Extreme PHY
- Ginyu Force
- Hybrid Saiyans
- Low-Class Warrior
- Majin Buu Saga
- Namek Saga
- Peppy Gals
- Realm of Gods
- Resurrected Warriors
- Shadow Dragon Saga
- Super Saiyan 3
- Universe Survival Saga
- World Tournament