This is a work in progress.
To edit, click on the edit button in the specific section or sub-section.
Editing will bring you to the individual articles. For example, editing any section of the Super AGL tier list will bring you to the "Tier List: Super AGL" article itself.
The tier list is a list which ranks units on their importance, effect, and relevance in the current meta of the game.
There are multiple team types in the game and therefore multiple tier lists. The teams currently with a tier list are Super/Extreme of 'Color' types, Super/Extreme in general, and Category teams. Mono teams such as AGL have fallen out of use in the meta.
Units will fall into 6 different tiers:
- S Tier is for the units at the top of their class. They are excellent additions and in some cases, optimal. This includes practically all of the leader units for that type and/or Category.
- A Tier is the tier right below. Units in this rank are nice additions to their respective teams, and will generally assist in the building of a good team. They may suffer from a few drawbacks but are otherwise solid.
- B Tier is for filler units. They suffer from several things which prevent them from ascending higher but can be used until better units are obtained.
- C Tier is for units that suffer many drawbacks and lack a place on their team, and are only usable if you have no one else.
- D Tier is for units who severely under-perform even as fillers and will rarely find a place in your team.
- F Tier is for cards with no redeeming qualities and should not be used.
- Honorable Mentions Tier is not necessarily worse than F Tier. It is reserved for cards that have some useful mechanic or specific use for some situations. They are not staple units. Alternatively, it is for cards that don't fit the type/Category of that list but are capable of subbing onto that team, sometimes better than cards that are of that type/Category. They benefit from the inferior secondary leader skill of the ideal leader.
Units are ranked from a general standpoint. The "usefulness" of a unit may vary from player to player based on their collection of units. Additionally, units are not just ranked by their damage output. Features like tanking and support for other cards are considered as well.
When adding a unit that is in multiple lists (as is true for many Category cards), be sure to change the description of the character to one that reflects its role in that specific list. Don't just copy a description about its original role in the other list(s).
▼ Select Super/Extreme Type ▼